HISTORY KINGS & RULERS FOLKLORE BUILDINGS & PLACES FAIRY TALES & THEATER MISCELLANEOUS ARTISTS
PRICES AND TERMS
Small, simple images is low-priced. Unique and complex images has a higher price. E-mail us for more information.
Terms and Conditions The following terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between the client and Nordic Image (supplier). By obtaining, using or paying for any content from the supplier, the client agrees to be bound by and comply with the terms of this agreement.
1. The client agrees that Nordic Image owns the copyright to all images in its image bank. A licence must be obtained from Nordic Image before any reproduction is made or this will constitute an infringement of copyright.
2. The images can not be used for any purpose other than what has been mutually agreed.
3. Digital image files must be deleted after the agreed usage. Digital files can not be redistributed, or permanently filed. The rent applies to a single use.
4. «Nordic Image» and the artists / photographers name shall be stated together with the image or in the appropriate credits section. Billing is done when sending the high resolution pictures to the client.
5. The client must provide a minimum of 2 complimentary copies of the publication in which the reproduction appears free of charge, when it is made available for sale.